How Successful Is Bunion Surgery?

Published on May 12, 2017

One of the biggest concerns people have about their bunion surgery is the quality and longevity of their results. This is a legitimate concern, because people who are undergoing bunion surgery are looking for a solution that will restore their quality of life.

On average, roughly 85% of the individuals who have undergone bunion surgery have been satisfied with the quality of their results. This number represents the amount of people who experience no, or very limited, pain or limitations. Of the remaining 15%, a majority report noticeable improvements after the surgery, with only minor pain and discomfort. A small portion of recipients experience little to no improvements, but this is a rare instance and can mostly be avoided if the procedure is performed correctly and by a skilled specialist.

Dr. Neal Blitz is one of the leading bunion specialists across the globe. Dr. Blitz has helped countless patients to restore their quality of life through professionally executed surgeries that deliver outstanding and long-lasting results. Contact our office to schedule a consultation.

866-372-5489
Dr. Neal Blitz | Foot & Ankle Surgery
NEW YORK  800A 5th Ave., 4th Floor | New York, NY 10022
BEVERLY HILLS  435 N. Roxbury Dr., PH | Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Contact Us For more information





Please Enter the Code Below

captcha

Dr. Blitz featured in